HR Administrator Intern
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join The Talent Team of our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for being a part of the Talent Team to help manage the needs of our employees and ensure our contribute to the development of our people.
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the Talent Team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
This is an integral and varied role, where no two days are the same. We are a growing company and there are always opportunities to get stuck into, with great exposure into HR projects.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR internal queries via the JIRA platform, answering in a quick and professional manner.
- Assisting with a full range of tasks within the employee lifecycle, from onboarding new starters to facilitating the leavers process.
- Support the process for conducting pre-employment checks and right to work checks.
- Being our HRIS Pro; updating our HR system with employment changes and ensuring information is kept current.
- Maintaining SharePoint drives and internal documentation, including document management and tracking business critical documents.
- Creation of documentation for salary letters, bonus letters, reference letters.
- Assisting the Talent team with recruitment i.e. posting job roles, scheduling interviews, screening CV’s, etc.
- Raising PO’s and supplier set up through our Finance Team.
- Supporting the “Talent Tribe” with Talent-led initiatives that help boost our culture.
- Assisting the Talent team to update and maintain global HR and UK office policies, as required.
- Supporting the Talent Team with data and analytics and delivery of global projects, as required.
- Provide support on wider projects related to the HR function.
You need to be this kind of person:
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Willingness and ability to juggle numerous tasks at once
- Have great attention to detail
- You are a positive go-getter with a can-do attitude
- Have a creative mindset who can bring new ideas to the table and think outside the box
You need to have the following experience:
- HR Administration experience is ideal
- Need to feel confident in handling the responsibilities listed above