VP, Agency and Media Partnerships
For the past 20 years, System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the creative and marketing research world. (You might have previously known us as Brainjuicer)
Our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create effective advertising, launch successful innovation and build brand equity. Our world-class IP offers the most predictive measure for what drives creative effectiveness, as shown in the recent IPA publications of Lemon and Look Out by Orlando Wood, System1’s Chief Innovation Officer.
We have created the world’s largest data platform of advertising, innovation and brand effectiveness. This includes our database of over 100,000 ads and 50,000 ideas, tested in 90 countries with more than 10 million people. This marketing decision-making platform enables our customers to benchmark their marketing versus competitors and their category.
Our expert creative guidance helps clients to generate unique insight into what’s most effective for their brand and business. As a result, System1 works with hundreds of the World’s most famous consumer and business brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Adidas, Sky, Microsoft, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Shopify, Danone, Carlsberg, IKEA, P&G and many other household names.
We’re an inclusive company with diverse teams across Europe, the USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific. We continuously invest in thought-leadership to inspire our people and our clients.
System1 has created exceptional shared value through strategic partnerships with some of the world’s largest media owners and the most awarded creative and media agencies around the world.
The strong growth of System1’s partnership program has created an exciting new opportunity to lead partnerships with creative agencies in the USA.
Reporting to the SVP Growth & Partnerships, you will:
- Nurture and strengthen new relationships with Advertising Agencies. You’ll work directly with the planners and creative teams, developing partnerships and advising them how to create more effective advertising.
- Support creative agencies on new business pitches and equip them with the evidence they need to acquire new clients. In doing so, you will achieve special access to senior marketing, creative and media personnel in the end-clients.
- Discover, attract and acquire new clients through the client network of each agency. You will create a great feeling with advertiser clients, so it will never feel like a hard-sell. And you’ll provide the audience insight and effectiveness evidence to make more confident creative choices.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities using System1’s IP, knowledge and data, building fame for System1 among US agencies and their client networks.
- Coordinate and organise workflow across a team of sales and research specialists who will support you to succeed with creative agencies and their clients. You’ll have the support of a shared project manager to make this more efficient.
- Relationship Builder – You’re a fantastic relationship builder, who enjoys meeting new people and can build trust in a short space of time.
- Creative – You have a strong appreciation for creativity and its importance to the success of a brand. You know the creative process inside-out and understand what advertisers, agencies and media owners need to succeed.
- Service Oriented – You spend lots of time with brilliant media owners, agencies, and marketers. You’re probably one right now. You’ve experienced their challenges and know-how to help them.
- Hands On – You appreciate that sometimes the best progress can be realised by responding to an opportunity. And you don’t mind getting stuck in to help clients at the last minute when required.
- High Performance – You have confidence in your ability and know-how. And you achieve high performance in ways that fit your personality. You appreciate being rewarded for the outcomes you achieve. And you want to take personal ownership for creating success.
- Driven & Well Organised – You can handle lots of different tasks, have a strong bias for action, and will follow up on leads and proposals to ensure they are delivered.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Health & Dental Insurance (which can cost as little as $1!)
- 401k Plan
- Flexible working arrangements (remote/hybrid/office options)
- 23 days PTO
- Educational reimbursement opportunities
- Unlimited opportunities to interact with some of the leading thinkers in advertising and marketing fields
- A Recognition Scheme to say thank you!
- Regular socials, including summer and winter parties.
- Financial Health checks
- Wellbeing resources, including “de-clutter days” for your personal and professional needs.