System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our IT Team as a Front-End Developer responsible for helping us build beautiful and intuitive user interfaces for use by our customers and staff, showing passion, pride and commitment in your work.
- Are you up for working in a fast-paced, Agile environment?
- Will you participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment?
- Are you passionate about implementing clean, responsive and lag-free user interfaces? Do you want to work for a company that offers huge potential, emphasizes fun and recognizes and rewards hard work.
- At the heart of your work is designing software that looks great and performs well.
- You will recognise as we do that great UI is key component of delivering outstanding UX to our customers.
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
- Develop and test systems within an Agile delivery approach that supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested application component delivery every 2 weeks
- Conduct unit testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required
- Actively participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and operation
- Participate in code reviews
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Technical implementation of designs and business logic.
- Work closely with other teams, including design and backend engineering.
- Make on-the-fly changes to improve user flow
You need to be this kind of person:
- Organised and self-motivated team player
- Clear communicator with problem-solving skills.
- Have a keen eye for design and intuitive user experience.
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop new approaches.
- Excellent problem solver with an attention to detail without getting lost in it.
You need to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 4+ years as a Developer
- Highly proficient or Expert in React
- Proficient in Redux or other state management
- Basic to moderate C# / .net Core
- Basic to moderate Entity-Framework
- Knowledge of MSSQL
- Cross browser coding best practices
Nice to haves
- Typescript, StyledComponents, Storybook, Jest, D3, NPM Webpack
- Website Accessibility
- Azure development
- Azure DevOps