Service Desk Analyst
The IT service desk is responsible for providing a single point of contact for all users of System1 IT services to report an incident, request or change control. We provide excellent personal service and ensure that we take a proactive role in supplying solutions to the needs of the IT users in line with business objectives.
- We support all employees including contract staff. This means we support in excess of 150 staff members
- On average 300-400 tickets are raised and processed by the IT service desk per month.
The IT service Desk is an integral part of the System1 business and acts as the gateway for IT users to engage with the IT department. The work done within this team ensures that all staff at System1 have what they need, working to the expected levels, in order to perform their roles and push the System1 business to the next level.
- Performing first time fixes on incidents raised to the team in a professional manner.
- Provide first line telephone and ticket-based hardware and application support to the System1 business
- Performing service requests raised to the team including accounts set up, software installations and physical desk moves
- Pro-actively identify problems and trends and propose solutions and recommendations to optimize systems performance and stability.
- Renew or procure services on behalf of the IT department where required by following the purchase order process
- Provide reports on IT performance to senior members of the System1 business.
- To assist in transition process from either an internal or external IT development team into IT support.
- Create and maintain IT support documentation where missing or incorrect.
Achieve an SLA target of 85% for tickets that are managed by the IT service desk
Be able to perform all service request that are managed by the IT team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Windows 11 administration experience
- Apple Mac exposure would be beneficial
- JIRA Service Management Tool Essential
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium and SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams and M365 administration
- Desktop/laptop build processes is essential
- Active Directory and Microsoft MDM (INTUNE) is desirable
- Kaspersky Administration Console
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to deal directly with users either by phone/video or face to face
- Excellent written skills are essential
- Experience at working in a busy support environment
- Evidence of process improvement to increase efficiency must be shown
- Commercially driven with an appetite to drive a business unit
- Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
- Demonstrate experience of working in a fast-past office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise without getting flustered
- Ability to self-manage where needed