Research Consultant, LATAM
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
What will you be doing?
- The Research & Guidance team within System1 is responsible for delivering 5-Star work on time, 100% of the time, ‘as if by magic’ to meet the growth ambitions of the company.
- Our work spans three core specialisms; Brand, Comms and Innovation, and you will have the chance to work on projects across all three areas.
- As a Research Consultant, you will be responsible for managing research projects from commission to debrief, interfacing directly with the sales teams and with clients, to deliver both ad hoc and continuous research projects according to specifications that exceed clients’ expectations.
- This role will be primarily focused on supporting our largest growing Global Strategic account but will also involve working on other accounts as these develop.
- As a top-notch researcher, you’ll be responsible for the preparation of various research reports, writing up and adding actionable guidance for clients.
- You’ll be presenting research findings to the client, in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- You’ll be focusing on continuous improvement in productivity & company profitability whilst delivering the above and offer opportunities for our people to develop mastery in our research products.
- This position reports to the LATAM Research & Guidance Regional Lead and works closely with the Sales and Operational Delivery teams to deliver agreed KPIs and business goals.
You need to be this kind of person:
- An appreciation for behavioural science, a passion for market research and an avid interest in the world of advertising
- Performance focused and data-oriented decision maker
- Meticulous and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to be a self-starter but also be a team player
You need to have the following experience:
- 4+ years’ experience, ideally in the market research industry, with focus in research, consulting, marketing or advertising – ad testing, concept testing and tracking experience highly advantageous
- Proven work experience to lead projects, and supporting with team coaching on research fundamentals and our products
- Good understanding of performance metrics and proactive continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational, time-management and decision-making skills
- You’ll be fluent in both written and spoken English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Health Insurance Plan
- Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers and Transportation Vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements (remote/hybrid/office options)
- Generous annual leave
- Educational reimbursement opportunities
- Unlimited opportunities to interact with some of the leading thinkers in advertising and marketing fields
- A Recognition Scheme to say thank you!
- Regular socials, including summer and winter parties.
- Financial Health checks
- Wellbeing resources, including “de-clutter days” for your personal and professional needs.