System1 has been one of the pioneers of change in Market Research.
As The Effectiveness Agency, our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create great advertising and prove creativity’s value to their business. Ultimately our vision is for a world where every single advertising dollar is effective –and no money is wasted.
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to our have being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike for six of the past seven years:
- The first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential.
System1 is an ambitious Global business.
Our objective is to continue to spearhead our industry’s change agenda. This innovative and entrepreneurial spirit has led to more major new global launches that will change the way Marketing Leaders approach Market Research:
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad across key categories that runs on Television in the UK and USA (all FMCG, Automotive, Financial Services etc).
System1 Test Your Ad is an online subscription based Market Research tool that provides predictive next day ratings for any new ad – and past 12 months advertising performance – for any brand or company. We are predicting this will become the industry standard – and a “must have” tool for every marketing leader in the world.
- The first to launch a better, cheaper faster way for clients to test earlier, more often, more accurately than ever before. The System1 Creative Guidance System is a Research & Strategic Guidance tool that has been specifically designed to be flexible enough to fit with any client’s existing advertising development process.
- Thought leadership in the form of “Lemon – How The Advertising Brain Turned Sour” – a joint initiative with the IPA–and their most successful publication ever.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented person to join the Research and Guidance team, of our Global Market Research business to help deliver predictive and actionable insight to our clients.
- Are you up for being a part of the Research & Guidance Team to deliver the best in class research to our clients?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What would you be doing?
- The Research & Guidance team within System1 is responsible for delivering 5-Star work on time, 100% of the time, ‘as if my magic’ to meet the growth ambitions of the company.
- This role will support Strategic Global & Regional accounts out of Europe with a focus on Brand & Comms specialisms.
- As a Research Consultant, you will be responsible for managing research projects from commission to debrief, interfacing directly with the sales teams and with the client, to deliver both ad hoc and continuous research projects according to specifications that exceed clients’ expectations.
- As a top-notch researcher, you’ll be responsible for independently preparing various research reports, writing up and adding actionable guidance for clients.
- You’ll be responsible for presenting research findings to the client.
- You’ll be focusing on continuous improvement in productivity & company profitability whilst delivering the above.
- This position will report to the Regional Research & Guidance Team Lead and will work closely with the Sales and Operational Delivery teams to deliver agreed KPIs and business goals.
You need to be this kind of person:
- An appreciation for behavioural science, a passion for market research and an avid interest in brand and communications research
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Meticulous and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational, time-management and decision-making skills
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Self-sufficient but also a team player
You need to have the following experience:
- Ideally 4+ years research experience in the market research industry, with focus in research, consulting, marketing or advertising – ad testing, concept testing and tracking experience highly advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills, proven by the ability to independently write reports, with little support needed
- Proven work experience to lead projects, and supporting with team coaching on research fundamentals and our products
- Good understanding of performance metrics and proactive continuous improvement
- Experience communicating with and presenting to clients
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)