As The Effectiveness Agency, our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create great advertising and prove creativity’s value to their business. Ultimately our vision is for a world where every single advertising dollar is effective –and no money is wasted.
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to our have being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike for six of the past seven years:
- The first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential.
System1 is an ambitious business.
Our objective is to continue to spearhead our industry’s change agenda. This innovative and entrepreneurial spirit has led to more major new global launches for this year that will change the way Marketing Leaders approach Market Research:
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad across key categories that runs on Television in the UK and USA (all FMCG, Automotive, Financial Services etc).
- System1 Test Your Ad is an online subscription based Market Research tool that provides predictive next day ratings for any new ad –and past 12 months advertising performance –for any brand or company. We are predicting this will become the industry standard –and a “must have” tool for every marketing leader in the world.
- The first to launch a better, cheaper faster way for clients to test earlier, more often, more accurately than ever before. The System1 Creative Guidance System is a Research & Strategic Guidance tool that has been specifically designed to be flexible enough to fit with any client’s existing advertising development process.
- Thought leadership in the form of “Lemon – How The Advertising Brain Turned Sour” – a joint initiative with the IPA – and their most successful publication ever.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join the Research and Guidance team, of our Global Market Research business, to help deliver predictive and actionable insight to our clients.
- Are you up for being a part of the Research & Guidance team to deliver the best in class research to our clients?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What would you be doing?
- The Research & Guidance team within System1 is responsible for delivering 5-Star work on time, 100% of the time, ‘as if my magic’ to meet the growth ambitions of the company.
- This role is to join the team in Brazil serving LATAM based clients.
- The Research & Guidance team works across three core specialisms; Brand, Comms and Innovation, and you will have opportunity to work on projects across all three areas.
- As a Research Consultant, you will be expected to have full ownership of research projects ensuring they are delivered on time, to the agreed standard, from questionnaire to final delivery, presenting research findings to the client, with the support of the Client Sales Lead.
- Work with existing systems to carry out designated research activities to deliver part or all of a research project and be responsible for delivering the project on time to a high standard. Coach other more junior team members on these systems.
- Proactively keep client sales team & research lead up to date with project process – ensure any challenges are flagged early to ensure seamless client delivery. You will also be expected to proactively solicit feedback and identify growth goals to prepare you for the next level.
- Provide guidance to the Sales Team on the whole proposal identifying areas that might need further consideration; timings, design, question flow & any learnings from previous projects. Ensure what is proposed fits within the product taxonomy.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the project process that would reduce time spent.
- Act as a mentor to more junior team members and coach others in the team on research fundamentals and S1 products. Be the go to person for any ‘how to’ research training within the team for members of your own team but also across the wider team.
You need to be this kind of person:
- An appreciation for behavioural science, a passionate for market research and an avid interest in the world of advertising
- Meticulous and process driven
- An accountable person, who can manages complexity
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to be a self-starter but also be a team player
- Ability to demonstrate our values: Customer commitment, Creativity, Collaboration & Determination!
You need to have the following experience:
- Four or more years’ experience working in the market research industry (Brand, Comms or Innovation experience preferable but non-essential)
- Batchelor degree -areas relevant to our business preferred (marketing, communications, psychology, business or a related field)
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written) –you’ll use it every day! Working closely with colleagues from all over the globe.
Business Spanish advantageous, but not essential