Initial 6-month contract
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented person to join the Research and Guidance team, of our Global Market Research business to help deliver predictive and actionable insight to our clients.
- Are you up for being a part of the Research & Guidance team to deliver the best in class research to our clients?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
- The Research & Guidance team is divided into three core specialisms; Brand, Comms and Innovation, and you will have the chance to work on projects across all three areas.
- As a Research Associate, you will be expected to learn and become an expert in our research tools and systems, performing them to the best of your ability to ensure the highest quality for client deliverables are met.
- You will be responsible for the management of projects, ensuring that they are delivered accurately and on time. This would involve:
- Writing questionnaires
- Liaising with clients for questionnaire approval
- Liaising with our project management teams to ensure the smooth and accurate running of projects
- An eye for detail ensuring reports are correct & address client objectives
- Support team in adding insight and analysis to reports
- You will have the opportunity to develop your presentation skills by participating in internal meetings or training sessions and presenting in part at client debriefs.
- You will also be expected to proactively solicit feedback and identify growth goals to prepare you for the next level.
You need to be this kind of person:
- An appreciation for behavioural science a passionate for market research and an avid interest in the world of advertising
- Meticulous and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to be a self-starter but also be a team player
You need to have the following experience:
- Ideally one or more years’ experience working in the market research industry
- Bachelor’s degree in areas relevant to our business (marketing, communications, psychology, business or a related field)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills demonstrated by a grade B and above in Maths and English at A’ Level and/or GCSE
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)