Operations & HR Administrator
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join the HR Team, of our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for being a part of the Talent Team to help manage the needs of our employees and contribute to the development of our people?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the HR Team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
The role is split into 2 parts:
- Reporting into the Global Operations Manger, your principal remit shall be to assist the Commercial Operations Team and wider sales team through a range of activities across the sales cycle. These will include:
- Training the sales teams on the systems and processes needed to deliver their roles, from Customer Relationship Management through to project tracking and invoicing, and leading continuous improvement projects on these systems and processes
- Live project support and troubleshooting
- Supporting US sales colleagues in the set up and running of projects for large customer accounts, where required
- Supporting global sales colleagues with research project questions, proposals and pricing
- Liaising across the operations team to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Reporting into the HR Generalist, your principal remit shall be to assist the Talent Team through a range of activities across the employee life cycle. These will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all HR internal queries via our ticketing platform, JIRA, ensuring that all queries are answered in a quick and professional manner.
- Assisting with a full range of tasks across the entire employee lifecycle, from onboarding new starters to facilitating the leavers process.
- Support the process for conducting pre-employment checks and right to work checks.
- Assisting with the administration of benefits.
- Being our HRIS Pro; updating our HR system with employment changes and ensuring information is kept current and accurate.
- Maintaining SharePoint drives and internal documentation, including document management and tracking business critical documents.
- Managing the documentation for salary letters, bonus letters, reference letters.
- Assisting the Talent team with recruitment i.e., posting job roles.
- Supporting the business with Talent-led initiatives that help boost our culture.
- Assisting the Talent team to update and maintain global HR and UK office policies, as required.
- Supporting the Talent Team with data and analytics and delivery of global projects, as required.
- Supporting the HR team in communication with local suppliers regarding general local queries.
- Raising PO’s and supplier set up through our Finance Team.
- Provide support on wider projects related to the HR function.
You need to be this kind of person:
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Willingness and ability to juggle numerous tasks at once
- Have great attention to detail
- You are a positive go-getter with a can-do attitude
- Have a creative mindset who can bring new ideas to the table and think outside the box
You need to have the following experience:
- You’ll be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Administration experience is ideal, particularly if it includes HR and/ or business operations
- Need to feel confident in handling the responsibilities listed above
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Private and voluntary Pension Scheme
- Access to a flexible benefits portal where you choose what benefits work for you!
- Ability to work flexibly under our ‘Modern Working’ Policy
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- A Recognition Scheme to say thank you!
- Regular socials, including Volunteering and ‘1derful Wednesdays’.
- Wellbeing resources, including “de-clutter days” for your personal and professional needs.
We welcome applicants from all diverse communities and encourage our candidates to ask us about reasonable adjustments that we may be able to make to support through our recruitment process and while in post.