System1 is the leading global MarTech decision-making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion, but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So, if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Why join System1 and become part of our team
For the past 20 years System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the market research industry.
AIM Listed, with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is a fast changing business. With exceptional IP, technological advantage and a world class team we are very well positioned for rapid growth.
To help us achieve our business goals, we are looking for a talented individual to join the Legal Team as a Legal Assistant, providing hands-on legal support to the entire company, across the globe.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with an In-House Counsel and Lawyer on a wide variety of matters with a particular focus on commercial contracts;
- Maintaining a robust contract management system – collating, updating and maintaining an accurate file repository of the contractual documentation, including agreements, variations, renewals or side letters;
- Keeping the reports and metrics of the legal department up to date;
- Undertaking legal research as and when required to support the legal team;
- Keeping informed of relevant legal and regulatory developments, incl. knowledge sharing within the team and the wider company;
- Arranging signatures, preparing and tracking sign-off/approval documentation for contractual agreements in accordance with the standard processes.
- Law (or related) graduate/student or an individual with a particular interest in the legal field;
- A personable and confident communicator;
- An organized person responsible for assisting the legal team in all daily tasks;
- English is a must as we work in an international environment at System1;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and organise workload;
- A background in an in-house environment not essential but would place your application at a great advantage.
- Working in a small high-performing team offers great opportunities to gain exposure to various legal matters and all-round in-house experience
- This position is based in São Paulo with opportunities for flexible working