Key Account Manager, APAC
This job opening is targeted at candidates based in Singapore
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious person to join the commercial team as Key Account Manager APAC, where you will be part of System1’s transformation from a market research consultancy to a global provider of technology-based data & insights.
Your principal remit shall be to provide commercial management within the APAC region to manage and grow key accounts as well as prospect and bring in new accounts to support the company’s ambitious growth plans. This will require you to execute on the Go-to-Market strategy for System1’s three product areas of focus; Test Your Ad, Test Your Brand and Test Your Idea.
Reporting into the Key Account Director APAC, your area to succeed will be the Southeast Asian countries. You will be part of a wider team of commercial professionals of the Europe & APAC business unit with a focus on delivering the commercial strategy and the achievement of our financial targets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated commercially focussed professional with the profile to both prospect and develop accounts, and to execute on our commercial strategy within a dynamic business environment.
They will need to display a passionate interest in sales and marketing approaches for SaaS-based data and insight products, with the ability to leverage the latest thinking to target and grow strategic client relationships as well as build new relationships across our industries of focus.
They must possess an entrepreneurial mindset, accepting the realities of operating within a business committed to disrupting the market via an aggressive insurgent strategy, focused on communicating the benefits of delivering high value at high volumes in the area of marketing effectiveness.
- Management of APAC based accounts to grow share of wallet through up and cross selling strategies
- Focus on client value generation to ensure retention of and growth within key accounts.
- Proactive development of buying centres with client business to broaden System1’s reach and access new budget areas.
- Proactive prospecting and identifying of leads to extend the account portfolio and win new business.
- Support on new business big pitches to ensure Go-to-Market strategy is deployed effectively and to maximise conversion
Personal attributes and skills
- Experience of operating in client facing roles in data and insights businesses.
- Experience of working within the key industries of focus: Technology, Automotive, Financial Services and Consumer Goods
- A natural communicator who can persuade and influence others
- Proactive with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and a willingness to dig down into details while retaining a sense of the broader picture are essential
- Strong numeracy skills
- Determined and resourceful, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, able to work with multiple teams in multiple time zones and locations
- Ideally bachelor’s degree, Masters or MBA
- Experience in data, market research and business insights categories.