Key Account Manager – USA
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
We are looking for an ambitious commercial professional to join our North American commercial operations where you will be part of System1’s transformation from a market research consultancy to a global provider of technology based data & insights.
Your principal remit shall be to provide commercial management within the North American region to manage and grow key accounts to support the company’s ambitious growth plans. This will require you to execute on the Go-to-Market strategy for System1’s three product areas of focus; Test Your Ad, Test Your Brand and Test Your Idea.
Reporting into one of our Senior Key Account directors, you will be part of a team of commercial professionals with a focus on successful delivery of the commercial strategy and the achievement of our financial targets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated commercially focussed professional with the profile to both develop and execute on commercial strategy within a dynamic business environment.
They will need to display a passionate interest in sales and marketing approaches for SaaS based data and insight products, with the ability to leverage the latest thinking to target and grow strategic client relationships across our industries of focus.
They must possess an entrepreneurial mindset, accepting the realities of operating within a business committed to disrupting the market via an aggressive insurgent strategy focussed on communicating the benefits of the delivering high value at high volumes in the area of marketing effectiveness.
- Management of North American based accounts to grow share of wallet through up and cross selling strategies
- Focus on client value generation to ensure retention of and growth within key accounts.
- Proactive development of buying centres with client business to broaden System1’s reach and access new budget areas.
- Support on new business big pitches to ensure Go-to-Market strategy is deployed effectively and to maximise conversion
Personal attributes and skills:
- Experience of operating in client facing roles in data and insights businesses.
- Experience of working within the key industries of focus; Technology, Automotive, Financial Services and Consumer Goods
- A natural communicator that can persuade and influence others
- Proactive with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and a willingness to dig down into details while retaining a sense of the broader picture are essential
- Determined and resourceful, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, able to work with multiple teams in multiple time zones and locations
- Ideally bachelor’s degree, Masters or MBA
- Experience in data, market research and business insights categories.