Growth and Partnerships Executive
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Why join System1
For the past 20 years System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the market research industry.
However, as the newly re-positioned ‘Effectiveness Agency’, our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create effective advertising, launch successful innovation and build brand equity. We enable this through 3 market beating products – Test Your Ad, Test Your Idea and Test Your Brand.
With world-class IP that truly understands what drives creative effectiveness, as demonstrated in the recent IPA publication Lemon by Orlando Wood, we have a hugely valuable asset. We have also created the world’s largest database of Ads with over 40,000 in the US and UK enabling customers to benchmark vs the category and competition and generate unique insight into what works.
As a result of our IP, unique database, product offer and expert creative guidance we have been able to win some of the World’s most famous brands such as Coke, Ford, Adidas, SKY all since the beginning of the year and the impact of COVID.
We have identified that a core source of growth has been through partnerships such as ITV, Linkedin and Ad agencies that act as advocates and lead generators for us. It is this success that has led us to create a dedicated role supporting the development of these partnerships as an Exec level.
As Growth and Partnerships Executive, you will primarily be supporting the Directors of Growth and Partnerships to build and grow our partnership with ITV and drive new business with brands marketing teams and advertising agencies across Europe.
Through our partnerships, we have a plethora of contact opportunities for new business. Your role will be to support the team to get their attention, work out the fit/the problem we solve for them and then connect with them by making it easy for them to do so.
The Growth and Partnerships Executive will be the right hand go to person for the Growth and Partnerships team, supporting them to drive all aspects of our new business campaign throughout the lifecycle; from researching and developing thought leadership customer content strategy through to ensuring that all the correct contractual agreements are in place to protect our IP and make the partnerships/relationships really motor.
There will be lots of opportunities to be right in front of customers driving both our brand fame and new business.
- Analysing data to identify and define opportunities – creating compelling presentations to deliver the power of our products/platform
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Looking at and pulling key insights from data analytics on performance
- Organising customer events and webinars (with the marketing team)
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- working with our marketing team on coordinating internal marketing activity
- Monitoring and reporting performance
- Supporting the ongoing development of the Partnerships calendar and its execution
- Developing new business presentations
- Working with our legal teams
- Managing finance systems
- Supporting the team with diary management
You need to be this kind of person:
- Customer Focused – A no stone unturned approach to researching how we can help serve our customers better with our insights to solve their problems
- Drive for results – A real problem solver in terms of how to see things through to conversion. A love of winning
- Getting things done – Highly organised is a must! A fantastic ability to get things done on time and to a high standard. Enjoys getting stuck in and working to fast deadlines
- Relationship Builder – working with many different teams both internal and external required really strong relationship building skills
- Positive Attitude – enjoys working in a creative and fast-moving environment and thrives in a team role co-ordinating between different teams.
- Intellectual Curiosity – given the thought leadership we create and foundation in behavioural science an appreciation and curiosity in our research would help
You’ll ideally have this kind of experience:
- Account planning or project management skills – the ability to keep things super organised for the team and drive opportunities through to conversion, using a light process touch to ensure everything happens on time to the best quality possible