Group Reporting Manager
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented Group Reporting Manager to join the Finance Department of our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
This role will be based in Central London, reporting to the Head of Group Accounting & Reporting. The Group Reporting Manager will be a central member of the finance team, responsible for delivering high quality and timely reporting across our global business.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for month end reporting; working closely with the Finance Operations Manager in reviewing the output from the team of finance associates, and processing any closing/consolidating adjustments
- Assist the Operational Finance team with accounting and other queries
- Maintaining and improving accounting models and tools to enable efficient reporting and tracking of monthly IFRS adjustments related to leases, share options and intangibles
- Improving and developing month end reconciliations and reports to facilitate efficient and accurate financial reporting
- Supporting the Head of Group Accounting & Reporting in the preparation of the Group statutory financial statements
- Supporting the Head of Group Accounting & Reporting in preparing Group corporate tax information and assisting in Group-wide taxation projects
- Liaising with the Group and local entity external auditors to deliver timely audit information and supporting the Payroll and Compliance Manager in delivery of information to overseas advisors
- Reviewing processes and controls, suggesting improvements and engaging in projects to enhance accuracy and efficiency of reporting
- Supporting the FP&A manager and executive team with ad hoc requests to facilitate forecasting and budgeting
You need to be this kind of person:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and analyse data
- Able to take the initiative and open to learning new skills
You need to have the following experience:
- Proficient in accounting and financial processes
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of IFRS preferable
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar accounting system an advantage
- Exposure to overseas reporting requirements an advantage
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working arrangements (remote/hybrid/office options)
- 25 days of annual leave
- Educational reimbursement opportunities
- Unlimited opportunities to interact with some of the leading thinkers in advertising and marketing fields
- A recognition scheme to say thank you!
- Regular socials, including summer and winter parties.
- Financial Health checks
- Wellbeing resources, including “de-clutter days” for your personal and professional needs.