Global Operations Manager
System1 has been one of the pioneers of this change.
As The Effectiveness Agency, our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create great advertising and prove creativity’s value to their business. Ultimately our vision is for a world where every single advertising dollar is effective – and no money is wasted.
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to System1 being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike six times in the past decade.
- The first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential.
System1 is an ambitious Global business.
Our objective is to continue to spearhead our industry’s change agenda. This innovative and entrepreneurial spirit has led to more major new global launches that will change the way Marketing Leaders approach Market Research:
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad across key categories that runs on Television in the UK and USA (all FMCG, Automotive, Financial Services etc).
System1 Test Your Ad is an online subscription based Market Research tool that provides predictive next day ratings for any new ad – and past 12 months advertising performance – for any brand or company. We are predicting this will become the industry standard – and a “must have” tool for every marketing leader in the world.
- The first to launch a better, cheaper faster way for clients to test earlier, more often, more accurately than ever before. The System1 Creative Guidance System is a Research & Strategic Guidance tool that has been specifically designed to be flexible enough to fit with any client’s existing advertising development process.
- Thought leadership in the form of “Lemon – How The Advertising Brain Turned Sour” – a joint initiative with the IPA – and their most successful publication ever.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and energetic person to join the Operations Team of our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for being a part of the Operations Team delighting our customers with our first class fast and efficient delivery?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the Operations Team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
- Co-ordinating Operations members across regions to support the efficient end to end systems and processes for customer project delivery
- Manage key delivery suppliers globally, including our offshore Delivery team in Bulgaria and expert sample providers, translation and data processing/charting agencies
- Acting escalation point for any complications that arise that cannot be resolved by Operations team members alone
- Implementing and communicating best practises for supporting all customer deliverables
- Maintaining key process instructions and excellent Operations team resources to assist the team supporting repeat activities
- Communicating updates with internal stakeholders in both personal dealings and in news items on company Sharepoint
- Recruiting and training new members
- This role will be working in English, regardless of location of the customer or supplier
You need to be this kind of person:
- Able to manage and nurture a dispersed team to provide excellent joined-up support to our customers
- Happy working collaboratively as part of a team and building great working relationships across the company
- Confident communicating at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to prioritise workload and be resourceful in solving problems
- Exceptional personal organisation ability
- Comfortable communicating and supporting technical solutions
- Positive and conscientious, with a flexible approach to work:
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changes as they arise
- Eager to learn new skills and keen to build on existing experience
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Great attention to detail
You need to have the following experience:
- Management experience within a customer-focussed service
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with ticketing systems and Microsoft Office suite