General Manager, Mid-West US
In the words of one of our senior clients recently…
System1 recognised this need for change early. In fact, we were born out of a desire to change in an industry that didn’t appear to move with the times.
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to our have being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike for six of the past seven years:
- The first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential.
System1 is an ambitious business. Our objective is to continue to spearhead our industry’s change agenda. This innovative and entrepreneurial spirit has led to more major new global launches for this year that will change the way Marketing Leaders approach Market Research:
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad in key categories that runs on Television in the UK and USA. System1 Ad Ratings will be online and subscription based and will provide predictive next day ratings for any new ad – and past 12 months advertising performance – for any brand or company. We are predicting this will become the industry standard – and a “must have” tool for every marketing leader in the world.
- The first to launch a better, cheaper faster way for clients to test earlier, more often, more accurately than ever before. The System1 Creative Guidance System is a new Research & Strategic Guidance tool that has been specifically designed to be flexible enough to fit with any client’s existing advertising development process.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time. In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to lead our Mid-West US region within our Global business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for leading and growing System1 business activities in the Mid-West?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape our System1 Mid-West team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What would you be doing?
- 90% of your time will be spent on sales and business development activities throughout the Mid-West US region focussing on existing clients
- Steering client conversations and proposals towards establishing long-term programs
- Developing and inspiring a team of junior – mid level associates, mentoring and providing support as needed
- Developing deep and broad client relationships
- Maintaining willingness to investigate and understand client problems
- Contribute effectively to System1 strategy
- Ensuring your team grows more and wastes less
- Inspiring and developing the team to delight clients and contribute to System1 growth
You need to have the following skills / experience:
- 8-10 years of professional experience within the world of market research
- Successful commercial and team leadership skills
- Excellent skills in relationship management
- Excel at client engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Confident negotiator
- Commercially aware
- Problem solver
- Strong aptitude for consulting, the ability to think strategically and to provide innovative and creative solutions
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Contacts at leading CPG companies in the Mid-West region
If this is a role that interests you…
- Please contact Rod Connors (Head Of HR) at System1