System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join Finance Team of our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for being a part of the Finance Team?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the Finance Team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
- Posting of supplier invoices, organizing payment runs and dealing with supplier queries
- Posting bank transactions and preparing bank reconciliations
- Customer and supplier settlements
- Checking and posting employee expense claims
- Approving new projects in compliance with all internal and legal requirements
- Billing and creation of sales invoices
- Preparation of the month-end management accounts and on ad hoc projects
You need to be this kind of person:
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity
- A growth mindset – accepting feedback positively
You need to have the following experience:
- D365 basic knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English required
- Accounting Bachelor Degree / On going course required