Digital Marketing Manager
For the past 20 years, System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the creative and marketing research world. You might have previously known us as Brainjuicer.
Our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create effective advertising, launch successful innovation and build brand equity. We enable this through 3 market-beating products – Test Your Ad, Test Your Idea and Test Your Brand.
Our world-class IP offers the most predictive measure for what drives creative effectiveness, as shown in the recent IPA publications of Lemon and Look Out by Orlando Wood, System1’s Chief Innovation Officer.
We have created the world’s largest data platform for advertising, innovation, and brand effectiveness. This includes our database of over 70,000 ads and 50,000 ideas, tested in 90 countries, with more than 10 million people. This marketing decision-making platform enables our customers to benchmark their marketing versus competitors and their category.
Our expert creative guidance helps clients to generate unique insight into what’s most effective for their brand and business.
As a result, System1 work with hundreds of the World’s most famous consumer and business brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Adidas, Sky, Microsoft, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Shopify, Danone, Carlsberg, IKEA, P&G, and many household names.
We’re an inclusive company with diverse teams across Europe, the USA, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. We continuously invest in thought-leadership to inspire our people and our clients. An example is System1’s recent Feeling Seen research revealing that more diverse and inclusive advertising is more effective.
As the Digital Marketing Manager at System1, you will be responsible for managing the company’s corporate website, ensuring it is up to date and engaging, and producing high-quality content assets for various marketing initiatives.
You will also manage the company’s social media channels and database of subscribers. In addition, you will be responsible for creating and executing the annual marketing calendar, ensuring all activity is aligned with our brand guidelines and strategy.
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for marketing, website management, and content production, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. At System1, we offer competitive compensation, flexible work arrangements, and a dynamic work environment where you can grow and develop your skills.
Reporting to the Marketing Director
- Website Management – you will lead the vision for the corporate website and Test Your Ad / Brand / Idea landing pages as well as be responsible for delivery of upgrades and maintaining the content to ensure it is relevant and engaging. You will liaise with the Director of Design to ensure the best use of assets and that it meets our brand guidelines and with the wider System1 team to ensure content is accurate and up to date.
- Production of Assets – you will support the delivery of the annual plan by being responsible for production of key assets such as brand videos / animation for the website, podcast episodes, promotional content for product launches, hosting webinars etc.
- Social Media Management – you will be responsible for posting System1 content on twitter and Linkedin and ensuring all activity is amplified on our social channels. You will also make sure the Go To Market team are briefed in advance so they can maximise the value created by the activity.
- Database Manager – you will be the owner of our database of over 12,000 subscribers covering our different newsletters such as Ad of the Week, Ad of the Month and The1. You will lead the selection of the winning Ad each week / month and agree this with the CMO and also prepare the content for The1 newsletter with 3 highly engaging topics each month.
- Annual Calendar – you will be the owner of the annual marketing calendar which sets the priority for product, partnership and promotional activity for System1. You will gain sign off for the plan with the CMO and be responsible for communicating this to other departments primarily Sales via the Go-to-market team. You will also create and run regular reports in PowerBI to measure our progress against the plan.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in website management, content creation, and social media management
- Knowledge of email marketing and database management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and PowerBI