Creative and Media Partnership Director, UK
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
For the past 20 years, System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the creative and marketing research world. You might have previously known us as Brainjuicer.
Our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create effective advertising, launch successful innovation and build brand equity. We enable this through 3 market-beating products – Test Your Ad, Test Your Idea and Test Your Brand.
Our world-class IP offers the most predictive measure for what drives creative effectiveness, as shown in the recent IPA publications of Lemon and Look Out by Orlando Wood, System1’s Chief Innovation Officer.
We have created the world’s largest data platform for advertising, innovation, and brand effectiveness. This includes our database of over 70,000 ads and 50,000 ideas, tested in 90 countries, with more than 10 million people. This marketing decision-making platform enables our customers to benchmark their marketing versus competitors and their category.
Our expert creative guidance helps clients to generate unique insight into what’s most effective for their brand and business.
As a result, System1 work with hundreds of the World’s most famous consumer and business brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Adidas, Sky, Microsoft, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Shopify, Danone, Carlsberg, IKEA, P&G, and many household names.
We’re an inclusive company with diverse teams across Europe, the USA, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. We continuously invest in thought-leadership to inspire our people and our clients. An example is System1’s recent Feeling Seen research revealing that more diverse and inclusive advertising is more effective.
System1 has created exceptional shared value through strategic partnerships with some of the world’s largest media owners and communication agencies.
Many of our partners are famous. They include television networks (such as ITV in the UK, Globo in Brazil), ThinkTV in Canada, and social networks (such as LinkedIn globally). We also partner with the most awarded creative and media agencies around the world.
Together, we help more advertisers to grow their return on creativity. We do this by helping them to discover System1’s advertising, idea and brand effectiveness platform.
Strong growth of System1’s partnership program has created an exciting new opportunity to lead one of our largest media partners: ITV.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Growth & Partnerships, you will:
- Nurture and strengthen the existing relationship with key media, creative and effectiveness leaders at ITV. You will grow fame, feeling and fluency for System1 across their entire organisation.
- Collaborate with ITV to understand the creative outcomes that their advertisers seek to achieve. Here you will harness System1’s effectiveness database of over 70,000 ads and 50,000 ideas to help their advertisers to make better marketing decisions.
- Enable ITV to make System1’s Test Your Ad effectiveness platform famous among their advertiser clients. You’ll work directly with their advertisers, helping them to create more effective advertising, with measurably higher return on creativity.
- Develop new business pitches and acquire clients together with ITV. You will do this with high-level engagement among senior marketing, creative and media clients.
- Discover, attract, and acquire new clients through the ITV client network. You will create a great feeling with advertiser clients, so it will never feel like a hard-sell.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities to use System1’s IP, knowledge and data to create fame for System1 among the ITV client network. This has proven successful for System1 and our partners, so you’ll receive the support of our Labs team and Orlando Wood.
- Coordinate and organise workflow across a team of sales and research specialists who will support you to succeed with ITV and their advertiser clients. You’ll have the support of a shared project manager to make this more efficient.
- Relationship Builder – You’re a fantastic relationship builder, who enjoys meeting new people and can build trust in a short space of time.
- Creative Individual – You have a strong appreciation for creativity and its importance to the success of a brand. You know the creative process inside-out and understand what advertisers, agencies and media owners need to succeed.
- Charismatic Person – You can inspire senior marketing, creative and media clients with the System1 vision and can practically demonstrate ways to grow a client’s return on creativity.
- Practical & Helpful – You spend lots of time with brilliant media owners, agencies, and marketers. You’re probably one right now. You’ve experienced their challenges and know how to help them.
- Hands On – You appreciate that sometimes the best progress can be realised by responding to an opportunity. And you don’t mind getting stuck in to help clients at the last minute, when required.
- High Performance – You have confidence in your ability and know-how. And you achieve high performance in ways that fit your personality. You appreciate being rewarded for the outcomes you achieve. And you want to take personal ownership for creating success.
- Driven & Well Organised – You can handle lots of different tasks, have a strong bias for action, and will follow up on leads and proposals to ensure they are delivered. Because you’re focussed on helping clients improve their creative and marketing effect, your work will never really feel like selling.
- Planning a Brand – You have experience creating and executing a brand plan either from within a marketing department or as an agency support to the process (e.g., agency planner).
- Developing Effective Creative – You know the creative development process and how understanding the audience response can inspire more effective creative.
- Growing a Business – You have pitched and won new business proposals. You can demonstrate a track record of growing a brand or business, and what it takes to succeed.
- Being a Challenger – You have succeeded in environments where it helps to take on a challenger mindset, especially standing-out among an industry that’s full of the ‘old-establishment’.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working arrangements (remote/hybrid/office options)
- 25 days of annual leave
- Educational reimbursement opportunities
- Unlimited opportunities to interact with some of the leading thinkers in advertising and marketing fields
- A Recognition Scheme to say thank you!
- Regular socials, including summer and winter parties.
- Financial Health checks
- Wellbeing resources, including “de-clutter days” for your personal and professional needs.