Commercial Operations Executive
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion, but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
For the past 20 years, System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the creative and marketing research world.
Our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create effective advertising, launch successful innovation and build brand equity. We enable this through 3 market-beating products – Test Your Ad, Test Your Idea and Test Your Brand.
Our world-class IP offers the most predictive measure for what drives creative effectiveness, as shown in the recent IPA publications of Lemon and Look Out by Orlando Wood, System1’s Chief Innovation Officer.
We have created the world’s largest data platform for advertising, innovation, and brand effectiveness. This includes our database of over 70,000 ads and 50,000 ideas, tested in 90 countries, with more than 10 million people. This marketing decision-making platform enables our customers to benchmark their marketing versus competitors and their category.
Our expert creative guidance helps clients to generate unique insight into what’s most effective for their brand and business.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious person to join the Commercial Operations Team helping drive our growth plans forward. Reporting into the Head of Commercial & Product Operations, your principal remit shall be to assist the Commercial Operations Team and wider sales team through a range of activities across the sales cycle. These will include:
- Managing internal training content & assisting with training
- Communicating internal process updates
- Managing lead generation lists
- Managing marketing collateral
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Supporting global Sales colleagues with research project questions
- Liaising with operational teams to ensure timely production of research projects
- Coordinating internal research projects
- Producing ad hoc reports in Excel, PPT and PowerBI
- Data management and proof-reading documents
The successful candidate will receive relevant training on the job.
This role will be working in English, regardless of location of the project or sales team.
- Interest in marketing and advertising
- Interest in market research and SaaS solutions
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Confident communicating at all levels, both internally and externally
- Happy working collaboratively as part of a team and building great working relationships across the company
- Able to prioritise workload and be resourceful in solving problems
- Approachable, positive and conscientious, with a flexible approach to work
- Determined and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong numeracy skills
- Great attention to detail
- Eager to learn new skills
- Experience working independently with MS Office – SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, PowerBI (ideal)
- Experience communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in a role with a customer-focussed mindset
- Minimum A Level qualifications required