Campaign Marketing Manager
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is a fast changing business. With exceptional IP, technological advantage and a world class team we are very well positioned for rapid growth. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
We are looking for a talented and driven person to join the Marketing Department of our business to help drive our ambitious growth plans.
- Are you up for being a part of the Marketing Team to promote System1, our thought leadership, partnership activity, product launches and promotional activity
- Are you excited by working with leading edge IP and products that can make a huge impact on our customers businesses
- Do you relish the role of being the disruptor in a category and rise to the challenge of stretching goals
What will you be doing?
- Campaign Lead – you will lead the development of our global campaigns such as Diversity in creativity, Euro 2020, Nation’s favourite Ad Awards, Lemon book launch etc. These represent thought leadership for the business and are used to create Fame and ultimately create new business leads. You will be responsible for agreeing the brief and managing every aspect of these campaigns.
- PR Management – one way we amplify our Fame is via effective PR around the these events. You will work closely with our PR agency to ensure we have maximised every possibly opportunity to promote the event. You will also work with our partners to find ways to amplify their PR and ensure we gain from it.
- Event Management – many of our campaigns require a high level of event organisation (book launches, awards, networking events etc). You will be responsible for making sure these are well planned in advance and everyone is briefed.
- Annual Calendar – you will be the owner of the annual marketing calendar which sets the priority for product, partnership and promotional activity for System1. You will gain sign off for the plan with the CMO and be responsible for communicating this to other departments primarily Sales via the Go-to-market team. You will also create and run regular reports in PowerBI to measure our progress against the plan.
- Partnership Support – we have a very experienced team spending a lot of time working with partners (media owners and ad agencies) and customers. There will be opportunities to support them in the creation of materials and managing events
- Brand Materials – as we launch new products there is a need to create standard sales materials which the Go-To-Market team will adapt for various channels and customers
You need to be this kind of person:
- Getting things done – a fantastic ability to get things done on time and to a high standard. Enjoys getting stuck in and working to fast deadlines
- Relationship Builder – working with many different teams both internal and external required really strong relationship building skills
- Creative Copy Writing – given the amount of content we create it would be helpful to have strong copy writing skills to establish a consistent tone of voice
- Positive Attitude – enjoys working in a creative and fast moving environment and thrives in a team role co-ordinating between different teams.
- Intellectual Curiosity – given the thought leadership we create and foundation in behavioural science an appreciation and curiosity in our research would help
You need to have the following experience:
- Campaign Lead – ideally you will have experience owning and running a campaign from the briefing stage through to execution and post campaign evaluation
- PR – experience running or overseeing PR initiatives to create Fame for a brand
- Event Management – planning, hosting & publicising events
- Creative development – given the focus on ad testing and creative guidance it would be helpful if you have worked on creative development and know the process
- Copy writing – writing copy for features and also working with a copywriter. We have our own in house ‘editor in chief’ who is very good so leveraging his content and style would be good.
A little bit more background:
- We were the first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential.
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad across key categories that runs on Television in the UK and USA (all FMCG, Automotive, Financial Services etc).
Test Your Ad is an online subscription-based Ad testing tool that provides predictive next day ratings for any new ad – and past 12 months advertising performance – for any brand or company.
- The first to launch a Creative Guidance System that enables customers to improve the effectiveness of their creative all the way through the process.
- Ground breaking thought leadership in the form of “Lemon – How The Advertising Brain Turned Sour” – a joint initiative with the IPA – and their most successful publication ever