System1 has been one of the pioneers of this change.
As The Effectiveness Agency, our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create great advertising and prove creativity’s value to their business. Ultimately our vision is for a world where every single advertising dollar is effective – and no money is wasted.
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to System1 being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike six times in the past decade.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our IT Team as a Business Analyst working across the full implementation life-cycle, including analysis and documentation of business and functional requirements, business process analysis, strategic solution recommendations, design, testing and cut-over.
- Are you able to elicit requirements, select appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements and specify business and system requirements?
- Are you up for being heavily involved in stakeholder management through all levels of the organisation including the Exec?
- Can you work with agile development teams to deliver an evolving product?
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring that deliverables such as user stories, acceptance criteria and processes are interpreted and recorded in priority order.
- Working with product owners to identify and determine business requirements and value, helping to prioritise backlogs to deliver business value as early as possible
- Defining themes, features and epics to scope future projects and programmes
- Influence key objectives and create road maps to understand the overall strategic vision by working closely with the product management, project management and delivery teams.
- Be responsible for excellent end user communications to ensure transparency
- Work closely with the product management, project management and delivery teams to ensure you are controlling the influence this has on the scope of work.
You need to be this kind of person:
- Experience of working on projects end-to-end, you’ll be solutions driven, strategic in your thinking and have an awareness of the big picture and your part within it.
- You will be passionate about understanding business needs and improving business processes based on evidence.
- You’ll also possess a deep user focus, striving to design services that meet user needs.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- You will have strong analytical skills, be persuasive in influencing others and confident in your decision-making.
- You will have good communication and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of business and IT teams. You will be able to facilitate decision making.
- You will have excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Good team player who can foster strong relationships cross-functionally.
You need to have the following experience:
- Experience of working within an Agile software development environment is essential
- Strong use of business analysis tools, techniques and governance in order to support the delivery of robust business change.
- IT Fluency – ability to understand interconnectivity and relationships between the tools and system architecture and information architecture of the business.
- Must be a self-starter and delivery focused with a positive collaborative attitude.
- Solid experience (min 2 years) in a business analyst role.
- Strong use required of analysis tools, techniques and governance in order to support the delivery of robust business change via waterfall and agile methodology.
- Solid experience of business process modelling activities is required. Candidate must be proficient in process modelling tools and techniques e.g. MS Visio, BPMN etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to prepare and present information using different techniques to gain any stakeholder buy-in and articulate complex information to other team members.
- Capable to confidently liaise with, influence and challenge stakeholders at all levels including directors, senior managers, qualified actuaries, accountants and IT change professionals.
- CS/ISEB or IIBA certifications in Business Analysis would be desirable, but not essential.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working arrangements (remote/hybrid/office options)
- 25 days of annual leave
- Educational reimbursement opportunities
- Unlimited opportunities to interact with some of the leading thinkers in advertising and marketing fields
- A recognition scheme to say thank you!
- Regular socials, including summer and winter parties.
- Financial Health checks
- Wellbeing resources, including “de-clutter days” for your personal and professional needs.