System1 is the leading global MarTech decision-making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion, but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So, if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our IT Team as a .NET Core Developer responsible for helping us build performant and cutting edge applications and services for use by our customers and staff, showing passion, pride and commitment in your work.
- Are you up for working in a fast-paced, Agile environment?
- Will you participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment?
- Are you passionate about implementing clean, fast and maintainable applications and services?
- Do you want to work for a company that offers huge potential, emphasizes fun and recognizes and rewards hard work.
- You will recognise as we do that keeping up with technology and continually learning is key component of delivering outstanding software systems to our customers.
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
- Working on our products to develop systems within an Agile delivery approach that supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested application component delivery every 2 weeks
- Conduct unit testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required
- Actively participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, release, documentation, and operation
- Participate in code reviews
- Create and maintain software documentation
You need to be this kind of person:
- Organised and self-motivated team player
- Clear communicator.
- Have a keen eye for best practices and design patterns.
- Ability to champion new ideas, coding styles and develop new approaches.
- Excellent problem solver with an attention to detail without getting lost in it.
You need to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Developer
- C# / .net Core
Nice to haves
- React, Redux, Typescript, D3, NPM Webpack
- Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines and Repos
- Unit Testing
- Cross browser coding best practices
- HTML5, CSS