Creative Agency Partnership and New Business Director
For the past 20 years, System1 has been a pioneer of innovation in the creative and marketing research world. You might have previously known us as Brainjuicer.
Our Mission at System1 is to empower every marketer to create effective advertising, launch successful innovation and build brand equity. We enable this through 3 market-beating products – Test Your Ad, Test Your Idea and Test Your Brand.
Our world-class IP offers the most predictive measure for what drives creative effectiveness, as shown in the recent IPA publications of Lemon and Look Out by Orlando Wood, System1’s Chief Innovation Officer.
We have created the world’s largest data platform of advertising, innovation and brand effectiveness. This includes our database of over 70,000 ads and 50,000 ideas, tested in 90 countries, with more than 10 million people. This marketing decision-making platform enables our customers to benchmark their marketing versus competitors and their category.
Our expert creative guidance helps clients to generate unique insight into what’s most effective for their brand and business.
As a result, System1 work with hundreds of the World’s most famous consumer and business brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Adidas, Sky, Microsoft, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Shopify, Danone, Carlsberg, IKEA, P&G and many household names.
We’re an inclusive company with diverse teams across Europe, the USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific. We continuously invest in thought-leadership to inspire our people and our clients. An example being System1’s recent Feeling Seen research revealing that more diverse and inclusive advertising is more effective.
System1 has created exceptional shared value through strategic partnerships with some of the world’s largest media owners and communication agencies.
Many of our partners are famous. They include television networks (such as ITV in the UK and Globo in Brazil), ThinkTV in Canada and social networks (such as LinkedIn globally). We also partner with the most awarded creative and media agencies around the world.
Together, we help more advertisers to grow their return on creativity. We do this by helping them to discover System1’s advertising, idea and brand effectiveness platform.
The strong growth of System1’s partnership program has created an exciting new opportunity to lead partnerships with creative agencies in UK and Europe in order to land new customers.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Growth and Partnerships, you will:
- Nurture and strengthen new relationships with senior creative agency leaders. You will grow fame, feeling and fluency for System1 across their creative, planning and account teams.
- Collaborate with creative agencies to understand the creative and business outcomes that their advertisers seek to achieve. Here you will harness System1’s effectiveness database of over 70,000 ads and 50,000 ideas to help the agency to prove the impact of their creative. You’ll show the measurable return on creativity that the agency achieves for their clients.
- Enable agency planners to use System1’s Test Your Ad effectiveness platform to help their clients. You’ll work directly with the planners and creative teams, advising them how to create more effective advertising.
- Support creative agencies on new business pitches and equip them with the evidence they need to acquire new clients. In doing so, you will achieve special access to senior marketing, creative and media personnel in the end-clients. You will bring the missing ingredient that helps the agency prove the business effect of their creative pitch.
- Discover, attract and acquire new clients through the client network of each agency. You will create a great feeling with advertiser clients, so it will never feel like a hard-sell. And you’ll provide the audience insight and effectiveness evidence to make more confident creative choices.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities to use System1’s IP, knowledge and data to create fame for System1 among UK/EU agencies and their client networks. This has proven successful for System1 and our partners, so you’ll receive support of our Labs team and Orlando Wood.
- Coordinate and organise workflow across a team of sales and research specialists who will support you to succeed with creative agencies and their clients. You’ll have the support of a shared project manager to make this more efficient.
- Relationship Builder – You’re a fantastic relationship builder, who enjoys meeting new people and can build trust in a short space of time.
- Creative Individual – You have a strong appreciation for creativity and its importance to the success of a brand. You know the creative process inside-out and understand what advertisers, agencies and media owners need to succeed.
- Charismatic Person – You can inspire senior marketing, creative and media clients with the System1 vision and can practically demonstrate ways to grow a client’s return on creativity.
- Practical & Helpful – You spend lots of time with brilliant media owners, agencies, and marketers. You’re probably one right now. You’ve experienced their challenges and know-how to help them.
- Hands On – You appreciate that sometimes the best progress can be realised by responding to an opportunity. And you don’t mind getting stuck in to help clients at the last minute when required.
- High Performance – You have confidence in your ability and know-how. And you achieve high performance in ways that fit your personality. You appreciate being rewarded for the outcomes you achieve. And you want to take personal ownership for creating success.
- Driven & Well Organised – You can handle lots of different tasks, have a strong bias for action, and will follow up on leads and proposals to ensure they are delivered. Because you’re focussed on helping clients improve their creative and marketing effect, your work will never really feel like selling.
- Planning a Brand – You have experience creating and executing a brand plan as an agency planner or within a communications team.
- Developing Effective Creative – You know the creative development process and how understanding the audience response can inspire more effective creative.
- Growing a Business – You have pitched and won new business proposals. You can demonstrate a track record of growing a brand or business, and what it takes to succeed.
- Being a Challenger – You have succeeded in environments where it helps to take on a challenger mindset, especially standing-out among an industry that’s full of the ‘old-establishment’.