Senior QA Engineer
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time.
In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for being a part of the IT team?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the IT as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What will you be doing?
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyse bugs and errors found during tests
- Help guiding the junior members of your team
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
You need to be this kind of person:
- Confident and motivated
- A great communicator
- Have a fantastic sense of curiosity
- An understanding that nothing is perfect, yet we should never stop striving for perfection
- A strong sense of code culture, with an emphasis on testing, styling, documentation, and collaboration
- A good understanding of Agile methods
- Experience of Quality Assurance complex software solutions in a demanding environment with many users
- Passionate about delivering quality software
- Experience of problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail
You need to have the following experience:
- 5 years working an Agile QA environment
- In depth understanding of SQL
- Good understanding of Dev Ops
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of writing tests in a cucumber format
- An understanding of Automation Principles
- Cloud-computing: experience of working with Azure/AWS, web apps
- An understanding of C# .net frameworks
- A working understanding of Spec Flow