Key Account Director, US
System1 is the leading global MarTech decision-making platform. We help brands measure and understand whether their marketing works. Predictive technology is our passion, but our focus is very much human. We understand the power of emotion and capture the nuances of human behaviour to power data-driven decisions. We want to drive change and rewire behaviours, envisioning a world where our pioneering methodologies are embedded in the workflows of every marketing decision-maker. We are also who we are because of our people. So, if you share our enthusiasm, are ambitious, creative, and highly motivated, then we’d love to hear from you! Join the System1 team to continue to help us remove the guesswork for marketeers everywhere, as well as secure our growth, ambition, and success.
Becoming part of our team
We are looking for an ambitious & experienced commercial professional to join our US commercial operations where you will be an integral part of System1’s transformation from a market research consultancy to a global provider of technology-based data & insights.
Your principal remit shall be to provide commercial leadership within Americas to prospect, develop, manage, and grow key accounts to support the company’s ambition growth plans. This will require strong input into and execution of Go-to-Market strategy for System1’s three product areas of focus; Test Your Ad, Test Your Brand and Test Your Idea.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of our commercial strategy and financial targets in the US. The successful candidate will be a key figure in the commercial leadership of the business, with high visibility to the executive team and the role requirement to develop interfaces across all areas of the business to ensure efficient execution of the commercial strategy. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated commercial professional with the profile to both develop and execute on commercial strategy within a dynamic business environment.
You will need to display a passionate interest in sales and marketing approaches for SaaS based data and insight products, with the ability to leverage the latest thinking to target and grow strategic client relationships across our industries of focus. You also possess an entrepreneurial mindset, accepting the realities of operating within a business committed to disrupting the market via an aggressive insurgent strategy focussed on communicating the benefits of the delivering high value at high volumes in the area of marketing effectiveness.
What will you be doing?
- Leadership of strategic US based accounts to grow share of wallet through up and cross selling strategies
- Proactive prospecting of new strategic accounts, generating, cementing, and growing new relationships to increase System1s’s client base in industries of focus
- Lead big pitches to ensure Go-to-Market strategy is deployed effectively and to maximise conversion
- Responsibility for the accurate sales planning and forecasting
You need to be this kind of person:
- A track record of leading sales and marketing strategies in data and insights businesses.
- An understanding of the theories and approach behind SaaS based selling for data products
- Experience of working within the key industries of focus; Technology, Automotive, Financial Services and Consumer Goods
- A natural communicator that can persuade and influence others
- Proactive with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and a willingness to dig down into details while retaining a sense of the broader picture are essential
- Determined and resourceful, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, able to work with multiple teams in multiple time zones and locations
You need to have the following experience:
- Ideally Bachelor’s Degree, Masters or MBA
- Experience in sales, products, and general leadership