Technical Marketing Manager System1 Group
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to our have being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike for six of the past seven years:
- The first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential
System1 is an ambitious business. Our objective is to continue to spearhead our industry’s change agenda. This innovative and entrepreneurial spirit has led to more major new global launches for this year that will change the way Marketing Leaders approach Market Research:
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad that runs on Television in the UK and USA. System1 Ad Ratings will be online and subscription based and will provide predictive next day ratings for any new ad – and past 12 months advertising performance – for any brand or company. We are predicting this will become the industry standard – and a “must have” tool for every marketing leader in the world.
- The first to launch a better, cheaper faster way for clients to test earlier, more often, more accurately than ever before. The System1 Creative Guidance System is a new Research & Strategic Guidance tool that has been specifically designed to be flexible enough to fit with any client’s existing advertising development process.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time. In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join the Marketing Team of our Global Market Research business, nurturing our colleagues, engaging advisors – and driving our ambitious growth plans going forward.
- Are you up for being a part of the Marketing Team to help us make our brilliant content work harder, reaching the right colleagues and clients at the right time?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the Marketing Team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What would you be doing?
- Making sure our account and sales teams get the right information they need to sell at the right time, and helping train them on content and marketing initiatives.
- Helping create, curate and target our industry-leading content so it works harder to drive sales and growth.
- Acting as the main point of Marketing contact and support for our client-facing staff.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in PR, event planning, content planning, and brand-building activities.
You need to be this kind of person:
- Highly organised and comfortable with managing multiple pieces of content for multiple audiences to tight deadlines.
- Skilled with CMS systems, automated marketing tools, email templates and basic web publishing.
- A great written and spoken communicator with a knack for summarising, spotting fresh angles, training and getting people engaged.
- Happy with being an invaluable part of a small team tackling a variety of work for stakeholders at every level of a global business.
- Enthusiastic and curious!
You need to have the following experience:
- 2-3 years experience in client-facing market research or marketing, with a hands-on understanding of client-facing team needs.
- Strong experience in content creation and management – eg written, web, audio-visual, intranet, archival.
- Familiarity with current advertising and marketing debates and trends is a plus. Strong points of view welcome!
- Experience with CRM databases and proven success in targeted B2B marketing a major plus.