In the words of one of our senior clients recently…
System1 recognised this need for change early. In fact, we were born out of a desire to change in an industry that didn’t appear to move with the times.
Our drive to discover breakthrough marketing solutions guaranteed to help our clients grow more (and waste less) has led to our have being voted the “Most Innovative Agency” by clients and agencies alike for six of the past seven years:
- The first to champion the predictive accuracy, cost & speed advantages of online research.
- The first to use online interactive and recursive capability, to automatically capture and structure any number of open-ended consumer responses. Since 2000, System1’s MindReader has been used 50m times collecting over 100m open responses.
- The first to champion the accuracy of Predictive Markets (wisdom of crowds) and validate its ability to better predict the market potential of our clients’ new product ideas. Since 2004 we have successfully assessed the market potential of over 50,000 innovations.
- The first to create an online measure of emotion and validate that a consumers’ feelings about a brand and its marketing are the best predictor of their market potential.
System1 is an ambitious business. Our objective is to continue to spearhead our industry’s change agenda. This innovative and entrepreneurial spirit has led to more major new global launches for this year that will change the way Marketing Leaders approach Market Research:
- The first to launch a service that will test every single Ad that runs on Television in the UK and USA. System1 Ad Ratings will be online and subscription based and will provide predictive next day ratings for any new ad – and past 12 months advertising performance – for any brand or company. We are predicting this will become the industry standard – and a “must have” tool for every marketing leader in the world.
- The first to launch a better, cheaper faster way for clients to test earlier, more often, more accurately than ever before. The System1 Creative Guidance System is a new Research & Strategic Guidance tool that has been specifically designed to be flexible enough to fit with any client’s existing advertising development process.
Becoming part of our team
AIM Listed, and with 10 Global Offices and over 150 employees System1 is now set for delivering the next phase of its own growth agenda. Central to this is our people. We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time. In short, we need amazing colleagues to join the S1 Revolution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join the Research & Guidance team of our Global Market Research business, to help deliver exciting and actionable insights to our clients.
- Are you up for being a part of the Research & Guidance team to deliver the best in class research to our clients?
- Are you up for helping to build and shape the Research & Guidance team as the System1 business moves forward to drive our growth agenda?
- Would you like to work with colleagues who are passionate about changing the marketing landscape?
- Do you want to be part of the Revolution at System1?
What would you be doing?
- The Research & Guidance team is divided into three core specialisms; Brand, Comms and Innovation, and you will have the chance to work on projects across all three areas
- As a Research Associate, you will be expected to learn and become familiar with all our research tools and systems, performing them to the best of your ability to ensure the highest quality for client deliverables are met
- You will be responsible for the management of projects, ensuring that they are delivered accurately and on time. This would involve:
- Writing questionnaires
- Liaising with clients for questionnaire approval
- Liaising with our project management teams and suppliers to ensure the smooth and accurate running of projects
- Quality control to ensure reports are correct and address the client’s questions
- Support team in adding insight and analysis to reports
- You will have the opportunity to develop your presentation skills by participating in
- internal meetings or training sessions and presenting in part at client debriefs
- You will also be expected to proactively solicit feedback and identify growth goals to prepare you for the next level
You need to be this kind of person:
- An appreciation for behavioural science and passionate about market research
- Meticulous and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to be a self-starter but also be a team player
- Ability to adhere to our core team values:
|Be 1Team||We will make work collaborative and fun being eager to help and support one another|
|Be Curious & Brave||We will be open and willing to change, keen to learn and brave to take action|
|Be Honest||We will be clear and transparent in all communication to build trust in one another|
|Be Accountable||We will do what we promise, work hard and be the best we can|
|Be Respectful||We will be inclusive, respectful of others’ POV both professionally and personally|
You need to have the following experience:
- One or more years’ experience working in the market research industry
- Graduate level with strong academic qualifications of at least a 2:1 – areas relevant to
- our business preferred (marketing, psychology, business)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills demonstrated by a grade B and above in Maths and English at A’ Level and/or GCSE
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)